Core Enterprise Resource Planning (Core ERP) RFP Template, 2019 Edition – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Core Enterprise Resource Planning (Core ERP) RFP Template” report from Technology Evaluation Centers has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
Selecting a core enterprise resource planning (core ERP) system for your business can be a time-consuming and complicated task. Save yourself time and stress, and reduce the risk of selecting software that does not meet your needs by using the Core ERP RFP template.
The Core ERP RFP Template:
- Contains a complete listing of all possible core ERP features and functions
- Comes in a convenient Excel spreadsheet format
- Allows you to view the complete range of core ERP functionality at a glance
- Helps you identify the exact features you need without overlooking any key functionalities
- Makes it simple to prioritize features and functions
- Lets you easily create a custom requirements list to send to vendors
- Ensures clear communication and helps you control the conversation with vendors
Once you have the vendors’ responses, you can easily assess which core ERP software solution best meets your needs. The completed RFP can also help you negotiate prices since you know exactly what you need from the software.
For more information about this report visit www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgmhgh/core_enterprise?w=4