Audio Interface Market Worth USD 240.2 Million by 2026 | Reports And Data
Inclination towards Music & Entertainment Industry and rise in technological innovation are the significant drivers of the market.
Market Size – USD 149.02 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.9% between 2019 and 2026, Market Trends – Innovations & Investment in R&D
NEW YORK, April 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Audio Interface market is expected to grow from USD 149.02 Million in 2018 to USD 240.2 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9%. The advantages of an audio interface that provides an edge over other contemporary interfaces are that it allows maximum processing versatility, improved audio engine, high – quality modules, comprehensive broadcasting, zoomable graphicsal user interface and others, which greatly boosts market growth.
The significant players in the market are Zoom Corporation (Japan), Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH (Yamaha), Focusrite plc (United Kingdom), PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. (U.S.), Universal Audio (U.S.), Behringer (MUSIC Group IP Ltd. (Philippines), Panasonic Japan), Shanghai Electric (China).
The growing need for interface connectors boosts the audio interface market growth due to the use of a cost – effective universal serial bus that offers the slowest data transfer rate for home studio interfaces.
Surge in demand for improved efficiency and performance devices in conjunction with increasing technological advances will certainly stimulate Audio Interface’s market growth.
High initial costs, on the other hand, are one of the main factors that may pose challenges to market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Audio Interface market is expected to grow from USD 149.02 Million in 2018 to USD 240.2 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9%. The advantages of an audio interface that provides an edge over other contemporary interfaces are that it allows maximum processing versatility, improved audio engine, high – quality modules, comprehensive broadcasting, zoomable graphical user interface and others, which greatly boosts market growth.
- On the basis of application, the professional market is expected to have the largest market share with revenue of USD 156.76 Million in 2026. Factors such as time invested, technical know-how, musical know-how, purchase frequency, purchase consideration, financial commitment are very high as compared to amateurs. However, the amateur market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to increase in the hunger of knowledge and inclination towards music.
- On the basis of type, the USB market is forecasted to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.8% by 2016, followed by Thunderbolt. The advantage of USB is that its ports can provide more current for bus – powered devices: 900mA instead of 500mA. It enables manufacturers to develop better bus – powered interfaces with more or more of the same facilities
- On the basis of component the hardware market is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period due to rising inclination of amateurs and music professionals towards the segment.
- The market of North America will account for the largest market share with revenue of USD 85 Million by 2026, followed by EMEA and APAC. The North America market is witnessing an enormous demand for an audio interface driven by its efficiency, such as the best sound quality balance, dynamic range, latency of conversion and others.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of application, type, component and regional analysis:
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Universal Serial Bus
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052